Wednesday, May 04, 2005

pictures

So I've now discovered how to put pictures on my blog...

For those of you who check my blog religiously (I know you're out there) you've probably noticed that I've changed my profile picture like a bajillion times. The thing is, I just can't decide on a picture. I like this one I have now though. I took it this morning :) We'll see how long it lasts...

Tonight was our first Young Life Club at Ithaca High School!! It was fun... albeit there were only a handful of kids there. In order to not scare them away, "we" (i use this very loosely) decided to have the leaders get messy instead of the kids.


yl Posted by Hello

So, as you can see, I got pied in the face. It was really quite miserable and I still smell like sour milk, but at least the kids seemed to get a pretty big kick out of it. All in all I think the club went fairly smoothly and hopefully some of the kids will sign up for camp this summer.

On the topic of pictures, if you have a few minutes, you should really look at these [login: dthomasson@comcast.net password: twinkle1] They're my brother's engagement photos... he's getting married this June... and they are incredible! The photographer, Emilie Sommer, is from Maine and she is amazing. I think I'll book her now ;)

So tonight I wrote my last paper of the semester. And only two more days of classes!! Or maybe even only one... depending on if I go on Friday. Speaking of Friday, I'm slightly perplexed by this whole slope day thing. I mean come on... snoop dog?? (Today my french teacher, in complete seriousness, called him 'snoopy'... i got quite a kick out of that) I mean, it might be cool... or it might not. I guess we'll just have to see!

Alright, I'm off to bed.

A demain,

e*marie

No comments: